Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bundled libs

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bundled libs
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:34:43 +0100

Hi,

Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
[Kelly F. Hickel] (just responded a minute ago to an earlier one).  I
think it works fairly well, there are 2 or 3 tests (IIRC) that don't
pass, someone who understands what they are supposed to be doing needs
to look at them.  Every now and then someone commits a change that makes
the tests die, but since the popup is annoying, I usually fix those
fairly quickly.  These changes are usually incrementing an iterator past
the start/end of a string.

Visual Studio Express is free, BTW....

I've just tried to install that under Wine on Linux, without any succes :-( Looks like I need to get and maintain a virtual Windows box for these things.

Thanks for trying.

Regards

Markus