[Monotone-devel] A Few Quick Questions...

From: CooSoft Support
Subject: [Monotone-devel] A Few Quick Questions...
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 12:27:25 +0000

Firstly if I want to update the wiki exactly what db do I use and branch, I can't find anything to do with wikis in any database that I can browse... Also if I don't have write access to it can I be granted write access please.

Secondly I have been meaning drop a copy of mtn-cleanup, a script that reverts a workspace to its freshly checked out state into monotone's contrib dir. Unfortunately I have been tied up with the Monotone::AutomateStdio stuff until now. I noticed that Richard was having a cleanout of the contrib area. 1) would people find such a script useful and 2) am I too late for the 1.0 release? (It is a standalone script that makes use of mtn au get_manifest_of, so that is one perl script in the contrib dir, updates to readme files and an entry in the news file).

   Cheers,

   Tony.