Re: [Monotone-devel] Release Of Monotone::AutomateStdio For Monotone 0.9

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Release Of Monotone::AutomateStdio For Monotone 0.99.1
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 17:27:52 +0100

Am 04.12.10 13:21, schrieb CooSoft Support:
>    Just to say that release 0.10 of Monotone::AutomateStdio that
> supports Monotone 0.99.1 is now available for download at:
>
>        http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Monotone::AutomateStdio
>
>    For those mtn-browse users amongst you, you can simply untar the
> package and drop the contents of the lib/monotone directory into place
> and your copy of mtn-browse should work with mtn 0.99.1.
>
>    I will be working on a new release of mtn-browse that will support
> the new selector functions.

I updated the MacPort accordingly - and it seems to work with the
mtn-browse port there as well, good work!

Two little things:

1) please ensure the tar'ed directory name matches the tarfile's name,
right now the directory misses the "0" at the end

2) please try to start new email threads and do not reply to existing
ones and just change the topic - some mail clients such as Thunderbird
otherwise group the new mail thread below an existing one which leads to
confusion

Thanks,
Thomas.