Re: [Monotone-devel] Mtn on Windows... and guitone

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Mtn on Windows... and guitone
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 06:55:09 +0100 (CET)

This problem, btw, looks like it hits doubly...  Worst case scenario,
it looks like the string it's trying to convert from UTF-8 to ASCII
isn't really UTF-8 to start with, but also, trying to represent it in
pure ASCII would prove difficult because of the character-that-should-be-ö.

I don't think that should have us stop 1.0 from coming out, but maybe
we should have a description of the problem in, say, a file called
BUGS.  I guess the recommendation is to run monotone in an english
setting.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:18:59 +0100 (CET), Richard