Re: [Monotone-devel] branch patterns

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] branch patterns
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:12:27 -0400

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 06:08:50PM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:

> Thanks.  That does seem weird, but to make sure we have all details,
> what output do you get on the client side if you do this?
>
>   mtn ls vars

Just to be clear:  I have got monotone and usher to be sufficiently
functional now, and they work together.  This * vs. .* problem occurs
when I use monotone by itself, without usher.  (I don't know if it's a
problem when I do use usher).

I'd be happy to run further tests to resolve the * vs .* problem in
order to help track down potential problems, although it's not a matter
of extreme urgency for me.  If there's some other more urgent problem,
by all means work on it first.

-- hendrik