nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] documentation updates patch

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] documentation updates patch
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:39:58 +0200

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 08:17:08PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> I've also forward-ported the --disable-wrapping-as-root
> option from 1.0.9, in case it's decided that it should go
> in nano 1.1.
>
> http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanowraproot-patch.txt

Thanks. I haven't tried the patch yet, but I wonder what happens if:

packager compiles using --d-w-a-r and ships a global nanorc with
wrapping enabled. Will root not wrap regardless what thsi global
configuration says? If so, how could one reverse this? Using "unset" in
~root/.nanorc?

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/