nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] documentation updates patch

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] documentation updates patch
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:29:12 +0200

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 04:46:44PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> I've updated it so that, if you're root and --d-w-a-r is used,
> /etc/nanorc won't override the "no-wrap" setting, but ~/nanorc will (and
> added comments explaining how it's done, as it was a bit tricky to get
> right).  I also made sure that the two chunks of code are not included
> if wrapping is disabled.  The old version would turn wrapping off
> unconditionally if you were root and --d-w-a-r was used.  It seems to
> work so far, but it probably needs a bit more testing.

Grmph. It didn't get in CVS, right? I have looked at the current
nanodocs, and the dwar patch isn't there. Did it move to some other
patch, or did it get dropped accidentally? I'm going to apply it in
nano-1.1.12 for Debian at least, as we need to enable dwar for the
installer.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/