nano-devel

Re: problem with 'set highlightcolor'

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: problem with 'set highlightcolor'
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 20:18:59 +0100

Op 28-02-2021 om 12:35 schreef pepa65:
> In my first message I only reported the output of nano -V and in my
> second message is said: TERM=xterm-256color

Sorry.  I had read all the mails the day before, and now apparently
misremembered Liu's words as yours.

> Is it something in my .nanorc?

If the minirc works, it seems there is some unexpected interaction
between options.  Please copy your nanorc to copyrc (and prefix it
with /etc/nanorc, if you have such a file), and then repeatedly run
nano with --rc=copyrc and start commenting out stuff until you find
the offending option.

Benno