netftpserver-general

Re: [Net::FTPServer] FTP<>SFTP bridge?

From: Richard Jones
Subject: Re: [Net::FTPServer] FTP<>SFTP bridge?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:30:52 +0000

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 07:20:43AM -0500, Yair Lenga wrote:
> Richard,
>
> I was just hoping to get an update on possible time table for releasing
> the next Net::FTPServer (hopefully, with the bug fixes that I submitted).
>
> It will save me a lot of work (and paper work), if I can run "official"
> version of this Net::FTPServer.

Yes, and indeed we should do this soon.

Do you have a final patch you can send me?

> I noticed the the site that is hosting thge NET::FTPServer (nongnu....)
> is not available - I'm assuming that this is one of the reason for
> delays. Is this so ?.

Yes, this is also true. There doesn't seem to be any schedule
for getting Savannah up again, which is annoying. However you
can still download the code from CPAN.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
C2LIB is a library of basic Perl/STL-like types for C. Vectors, hashes,