netftpserver-general

Re: [Net::FTPServer] Virtual File Systems On MYSQL

From: linux
Subject: Re: [Net::FTPServer] Virtual File Systems On MYSQL
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:12:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Richard Jones wrote:

I can give you a hand modifying the PostgreSQL version.  I'm sure
it'll be quite simple because there is hardly any (possibly none)
PSQL-specific SQL.  Ask me specific questions though ...

The first question is this...

In the eg1*.sql files under .../examples/, there are frequent references to the keyword "sequence". What does it reference?

Samples:

-- Remove any old tables, indexes, sequences, etc.

drop sequence files_id_seq;

drop sequence directories_id_seq;

drop sequence users_id_seq;

Luke