Re: Problem compiling sparse-xdiv.cc (typename)

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Problem compiling sparse-xdiv.cc (typename)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:04:02 +0200

son, 10 05 2009 kl. 11:04 +0200, skrev Jaroslav Hajek:
> don't understand where you took that "shut up" from.

Jaroslav, when I read your reply, I also get the "put up or shut up"
impression. But I doubt that was your intention. I guess these kinds of
mis-communications are bound to happen from time to time, when all we
have is e-mail.

As to the specific problem, then it was suggested to use the following
work-around:

  typedef typename DM::element_type DMT;
  const DMT zero = DMT ();

Does that solve things Michael? If so, then that work-around seems
easily readable to me, and don't see the problem with making the change.
Am I missing something?

Soren