Re: octave - vtk

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: octave - vtk
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:33:57 -0600

On 3 November 2010 01:34, Levente Torok <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think it is worth having simple functions that support saving in vtk
> file format and can fire the vtk, if it exists on the path.

By the way, I've had this sitting in my bitbucket for a while, but I
haven't touched it at all:

     http://bitbucket.org/jordigh/octaviz

I thought about fixing it in order to accomodate newer VTK versions,
but I have not managed to figure out how the wrapping goes. It
requires flex/bison knowledge I do not have. If you manage to make
Octaviz compile, let me know. I have a few things I wanted to patch
about it, like using a terrain interactor and changing the projection
it uses.

- Jordi G. H.