Re: GSoc Application queries - Numerical

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GSoc Application queries - Numerical
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:35:44 -0400

On 21 March 2012 16:31, nitish <address@hidden> wrote:
> It would be helpful if you can provide me with the link to the list of bugs
> in octave, I tried searching for it in the internet but couldn't come up
> with anything useful.

Bugs, bugs everywhere:

    http://bugs.octave.org

Here are some instructions on how to build Octave's development sources:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Installation.html

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Building-the-Development-Sources.html

You should first get a development build of Octave before you attempt
to patch bugs. I would also recommend getting familiar with a
debugger. Do you already have a preferred C++ development environment?
I personally use Emacs, but I know it's difficult for others to
appreciate.

- Jordi G. H.