GSoC - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design + Greeting

From: Erivelton Gualter dos Santos
Subject: GSoC - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design + Greetings
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 12:55:08 +0000

Hello everyone,

I did not have the chance to introduce myself for the community due my classes. I still have one and a half week of finals and projects, after which I will be done. So here we go.

For those who don't not know me, I will be working in the project "Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design" for the GSoC. I am really excited about it. I would like publicly say thank you to my mentors Doug Stewart and John Swensen for the opportunity and congratulations for Sudeepam and Sahil.

Even
​ though​
I did not start coding yet., ​I have been following the emails.
​Here is my blog where you seen my posts (https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/). I already posted the first week. I also would appreciate if Kai or someone else could add my blog to the planet.octave.

​I look forward to work with you all.
Erivelton​ (Eri)