Final Post - GSoC 2018 - sisotool

From: Erivelton Gualter dos Santos
Subject: Final Post - GSoC 2018 - sisotool
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 01:07:59 -0400

Hello all,

Now the GSoC period is over and it is time to the final post of this excited summer. For this last post [1], I am going over of the goal of the project. Also, I am describing all the functionalities of the tool that I implemented during the summer.

Additionally, I completed the documentation of the tool [2]. Please, let me know if you have any doubts, suggestion or feedback.

Finally, I just would like to reiterate that I had an excellent summer working with you all.  I plan on continuing to contribute, mainly in the sisotool and other control package issues.

Let me just say thank you to Doug and John for the guidance and support during the project, and all the other wonderful people that have offered me guidance and support throughout the summer.

Erivelton Gualter
Graduate Research Assistant
Control, Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Cleveland State University