Re: Final Post - GSoC 2018 - sisotool

From: shall689
Subject: Re: Final Post - GSoC 2018 - sisotool
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 23:59:30 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Eri,

Thanks for replying. I've been very busy lately.

I was able to install it Octave 4.2.2 on fedora Scientific v28; however, I
had tool install the octave developer tools to get it to install.

I entered zpk([],[-10 -2],0.01) as a transfer function and a bode plot
appeared on the main panel; however, when a blank figure appears when I
select nyquist or root locus a blank plot appears.

I am running fedora Scientific v28 in a virtual box. I may try to install
your version of linux and Octave to see if it works better.

Thank,
Stephen