Re: Final Post - GSoC 2018 - sisotool

From: egualter
Subject: Re: Final Post - GSoC 2018 - sisotool
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:38:13 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you Stephen for the feedback.

I am installing a VM now in order to test other OS's.

Something that I noticed about the current version of sisotool is sometimes
the plots appears in a different figure. It looks like the sisotool
interprets as the Diagram figure as the Main figure. I fixed it, but somehow
it happens sometimes.

So, one way to avoid it is wait for the action happen before do anything
else. For example, wait for all the plots show up and then add the poles or
zeros.

Did you have the chance to test the "Edit Controller feature"?