RE: OF packages: check OF repositories

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: OF packages: check OF repositories
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:02:00 -0400

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 19:37:22 +0200
> From: Olaf Till <address@hidden>
> To: Octave Maintainers <address@hidden>
> Subject: OF packages: check OF repositories
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd suggest that OF package maintainers check that their packages
> repositories at Sourceforge are up-to-date. It seems that in some of
> them the last changesets are missing (again). (Last time this happend
> Sourceforge said they installed an older repository backup after a
> repository corruption.)
>
> Olaf

I went to check windows, arduino and dicom, however they currently appear
broken when trying to pull or push to them.
Checking them on the web browser reports them as empty repos.

I have a ticket in https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/19285/  and
just got a response back:

(from SF)
Hi,
Yes, can you please re-push latest commits to the following octave repos:
arduino
dicom
image
instrument-control
mapping
optim
simp
statistics
stk
windows
zeromq
We will be moving these repositories to a different filesystem server very
soon to avoid these errors from happening again.
Sincerely,
SourceForge Support