Re: Question on OCS SPICE parser

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Question on OCS SPICE parser
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 13:13:37 +0200

Hi,

Please keep the list I CC,
others are involved in this project and may want to help.

Il sab 11 apr 2020, 11:06 Boxun YAN <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Dear Carlo,

Which language do you use for spice_parser.m [1]? It does not seem like in Octave/MATLAB format, and GitHub shows it’s of ‘M’ language.

I am not the original author of that particular function but, looking at the code, I can confirm it is Octave language.

It’s too hard to read the code (so messy), and I have the willingness to rewrite it.

Well, I'm not sure that approach  is consistent with the scope of the project...

c.

Yours sincerely,

Boxun

11/4/20