Worth to mention in Octave 6 NEWS, support for private in namespaces?

From: José Abílio Matos
Subject: Worth to mention in Octave 6 NEWS, support for private in namespaces?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 19:12:23 +0100

Hi,
        this is something that I notice when working with Octave 5 and
Octave 6. As I said in another message I am using a namespace:

+dir1/+dir2
+dir1/file1.m
+dir1/private/file2.m

The path has the location where +dir1 is but not +dir1.

The difference between Octave 5 and 6 is that file1 "knows" file2 in Octave 6
but not in Octave 5.

I suppose that it means that Octave 6 supports private in namespaces but
Octave 5. If that it is the case then I think that it would be worth to refer
this in NEWS.

What do you think?

Best regards,
--