Asking for Guidance

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Asking for Guidance
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 23:51:16 +0200

Hello Everyone,

I am extremely glad that my proposal was accepted for GSoC. I will work very hard to meet your expectations.

This is the first step on the road to complete my project and I would like to take the next one.

I think that submitting a patch or solving a bug will be helpful to get more involved during the community bonding phase. If that is best thing to do, Can you please recommend me something to work on ? (I submitted the patches [1] & [2]. But, all my submissions were small patches and I think working on a medium one will be beneficial during the community bonding phase.)
If you think doing something else right now is better, please let me know what to do.

Best Regards,
Abdallah

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57699
[2] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57041