Re: [GSoC 2020] Community bonding

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Re: [GSoC 2020] Community bonding
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 03:50:14 +0200

> Another way to go was to use the git-mirrors of Mike, which enable
> other options for popular git hosting solutions.  If you want to go this way,
I prefer to go this way. I have forked the repository [1]  and cloned it on my local machine. I also added the original repository [2] as a remote (usually called upstream) to sync with it.

> I can ask Mike how we can help him maintaining his work.
If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

I continued reading the student guide [3]. it has some useful info.
Following its ideas, I would like to schedule my regular report on my blog [4] to be on every Thursday (If this day is not suitable, Any other day is fine by me.) starting from next week.

Yours,
Abdallah

[1] https://github.com/Abdallah-Elshamy/octave
[2] https://github.com/mtmiller/octave