Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial Application

From: Christian Menge
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial Application
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

Martin,

(1) I appreciate the detailed response....thanks! The link you sent me is interesting, I'm a little confused, I thought Paparazzi was open source, meaning that any commercial operations would need to publish all changes to the source code.

(2) Concerning the bad weather feature, could we not use gyro stabalization instead of IR?

(3) We would like to mount a camera to the aircraft so the user can track monitor automobile traffic.

Regards,

Christian