Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial Application

From: John Murphy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial Application
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:07:57 -0600

On 6/23/06, Christian Menge <address@hidden> wrote:
Martin,

(1) I appreciate the detailed response....thanks! The link you sent me is interesting, I'm a little confused, I thought Paparazzi was open source, meaning that any commercial operations would need to publish all changes to the source code.

The link he sent was one source for pre-made aircraft using papparazi.  It is open source, checkout the CVS repository for the goods.