[Paparazzi-devel] Adding module to GCS?

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Adding module to GCS?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:11:51 +0930

Hi,

I would like to be able to allow the operator to enter coordinates as bearing and range of a waypoint using the keyboard. Something like the existing waypoint editor, but using different coordinates, and it needs to always be done at the beginning of the flight plan. I found some reference to graphical objects at http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Papgets, but there's not much detail on how to use this, and OCAML is very cryptic to me.

Is there any good documentation on adding functionality (modules?) to the GCS?

I would also be happy to write a separate application in C if necessary, but I don't know how to get the data into the GCS. Can the GCS read data from a file?

Thanks,
Steve