[Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions

From: martinpi . public
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:24:16 +0200

Hi everyone,

a few minutes ago I powered up my Tiny for the first time. Red LED was
blinking, OK.

Compilng the airborne software was OK, but loading worked only when I started
paparazzi as root. Otherwise I was not allowed to access the USB.

The Paparazzi window does not show the last few lines. So, at first, I did not
realize that the compilation was OK because I did not see the confirmation.

Setting up the Xbee:
In the XCTU, I do not find the “Function Set” drop down, so I do not know how
to set the Xbee to “coordinator” as described in
http://www.mannberg.co.uk/paparazzi/?p=5
The modem type is XBP08-DP

Greetz, Martin