Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:31:47 +1000

Hi Poine,

I am not sure what you are adding to the conversation other than being
unconstructive? To answer your question, Mediwiki is not a real wiki in the
sense that its not easy to use and its features are limited. Whats the point of
something if its hard to use and has limited features?

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au