[Paparazzi-devel] IRs directions

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IRs directions
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:39:03 +0100

Hi guys,

I started to assemble my aircraft and to put the autopilot on it.

How do I define where  the front and the back on the horizontal IR sensor? I would use tilted 45 degree sensor option. I found some descriptions if I would place the IR sensors parallel to the body axes.

·  everything will be done as if you are looking towards the REAR of the plane

·  put your finger UNDER the VERTICAL sensor, "int16 vertical" should go POSITIVE. If not, flip it around.

·  put your finger on each one of the horizontal sensors until "int16 ir1" goes POSITIVE. position it to the RIGHT.

·  put your finger on each one of the horizontal sensors until "int16 ir2" goes POSITIVE. position it FORWARD.

Do you know how could I do it for tilted 45 degree option?

Thank you.

Regards,

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology

University of the West of England

Aerospace Systems Engineering

email: address@hidden

Mob.: +44 (0) 7760806643

P please consider the environment before printing this email.