[Paparazzi-devel] Change of svn repository name

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Change of svn repository name
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:39:20 -0800

Hi everyone,

As part of our reorganization process I am about to rename the svn repositories
to reflect their contents better.

I already moved all hardware files. (Eagle) To paparazzi4 repository and
renamed that one to paparazzi-hardware. Now I will rename paparazzi3 to
paparazzi-software.

If you already have paparazzi3 checked out you should be able to easily switch
to the new url by using

svn switch <newurl>

So for example if you have the read only version checked out you have to type:

svn switch svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/paparazzi/paparazzi-software/trunk

or if you have the read write one checked out:

svn switch
svn+ssh://<username>@svn.savannah.nongnu.org/paparazzi/paparazzi-software/trunk

I hope this will not create much problems for you guys. But it should not
because only the url changes.

Cheers Esden

--
My blog: http://www.esden.net