Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor

From: Aka
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:40:42 +0200

Hi Steffen,

you probably gave the explanation now...

Having BEC´s working in parallel often leads to problems. Divide your power
sources!
I would guess that solves the problems. When moving the sticks you increase
current and the resistance of the cables equalizes the BEC´s. But with the low
current with no movement you get spikes or something...

Hope this was it :-)

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------