Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 08:29:02 +0300

I started with IR sensors, i know how to use them very well and it will be my last resort.
I think it will fly alright as it is now that vibrations are 1 m/s pp.
You are right about vibrations traveling through the air and i am afraid that the remaining portion of vibration propagates through the air so i will need an acoustic isolation also.
No worries I think  MoonGel will do the job.
I haven't tried to use an engine mount with vibration absorbers because the engine is a tight fit, there is no room for the vibration dampers unless i decide to dive in and start modifying the nose of the aircraft.