Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM-sum servo output on Lisa/M

From: alonso acuña
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM-sum servo output on Lisa/M
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:49:46 -0600

Hi. What I understand from dual pwm is that it works to control a specific type of servo. PPM-sum allows to send values for multiple servos over one wire. The gimbal I want to move has a port which reads ppm-sum signal and controls 2 servos.  So I specifically need ppm-sum. There is already a ppm-sum decoder in paparazzi which reads a signal from a receiver, this is the opposite, a ppm-sum encoder.