paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] Paragui/Ruby!

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] Paragui/Ruby!
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, that's cool.  Will any of these changes break
backwards compatability if they were included in
1.0.x?  Does it break the current Python bindings?  I
think we can include this in 1.2 in any case.
If nothing gets broken, I think it would be fine to
include with the main distribution.  As for question
(1), I don't know, I don't know who was working on the
Python bindings.

Andrew