paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] Re: bugs and fixes

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] Re: bugs and fixes
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:42:18 +0200

For the sake of correctness its right to default to the slower but
correct blitting behavior. I think i have to insert some
UpdateOverlappingSiblings(false) calls into my code :o)

Fading of widgets should work (haven't tried that yet) because
FadeIn/Out uses the PG_Widget::Update method.

"windowtest2" is now named "updatetest".

Alex