paragui-dev

RE: [paragui-dev] Paragui Developer

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: RE: [paragui-dev] Paragui Developer
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:54:16 +0100

Am Freitag, den 18.11.2005, 11:06 -0800 schrieb Christian M. Jensen:
> Can you provide as much detail as possible including compile flags?
configure paragui with:
"--disable-rtti --disable-exceptions --enable-unicode"

gcc 2.3.2
CXXFLAGS="-Os -march=i486"

strip library with:
strip -g -S -d --strip-debug --strip-unneeded -x -X
--remove-section=.comment --remove-section=.note

> Is there a way to phase out libsigc++? BTW, we got it to compile on
> Windows but it is not a good long term solution.
What would be a better solution ?
Everyone (including me) complained that the callback mechanism in
ParaGUI 1.0.x sucks. That's why we are using libsigc++. From my point of
view it's a very good long term solution. Well, maybe the libsigc++
version will be upgraded to 2.0.x.

> The more information you can provide the better.
Hope this helps a bit.

Alex