Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SiteMgr

From: vncoder
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SiteMgr
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:05:09 +0800

   That is what I thought.

   With the sitemgr that came with phpgroupware version 0.9.14.001. Sitemgr is
still referring to phpgw_sitemgr_categories at some part of the module while
referring to phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang in other parts.

   What I did on my beta site is that I added phpgw_sitemgr_categories to the
setup so it get created during setup. It works after that.

   Now, has anyone changed the sitemgr source to refer  to
phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang yet? If not, then can I change the source.

   I've did a CVS checkout of the sitemgr last Friday but there are alot of
places that are still referring to phpgw_sitemgr_categories. I better double
check this, I might have checked out the head version instead of the dev
version.