[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SiteMgr

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SiteMgr
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:46:47 -0500

address@hidden a écrit:

>    That is what I thought.
>
>    With the sitemgr that came with phpgroupware version
>    0.9.14.001. Sitemgr is still referring to
>    phpgw_sitemgr_categories at some part of the module while
>    referring to phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang in other parts.
>
>    What I did on my beta site is that I added
>    phpgw_sitemgr_categories to the setup so it get created during
>    setup. It works after that.
>
>    Now, has anyone changed the sitemgr source to refer to
>    phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang yet? If not, then can I change the
>    source.
>
>    I've did a CVS checkout of the sitemgr last Friday but there are
>    alot of places that are still referring to
>    phpgw_sitemgr_categories. I better double check this, I might
>    have checked out the head version instead of the dev version.

HEAD and the .14 branch of sitemgr are nearly identical, the only
difference is that there is an interface for managing side blocks in HEAD
(I do not recommend checking out HEAD at this moment, because we are
working on a major redesign of sitemgr which should make it easy to
publish any data managed by phpgw via sitemgr.).
in both versions the phpgw_sitemgr_categories table should only be
used in one class,Categories_db_SO.inc.php, which itself is not used
any more, besides in a check for the need of an update, which
unfortunately was broken. I suggested a workaround on the users list
some time ago  (comment out the line $rv = $db_so->convert_to_phpgwapi(); )

Besides that there should be no need for other changes.

Michael