[Phpgroupware-developers] another sitemgr bug :(

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] another sitemgr bug :(
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:29:25 +1100

Heyaz,

I have found another bug with sitemgr while working on rebuilding
phproupware.org, this was a bug in an old version of sitemgr, which was
fixed by mr_e.

When using the right side navbar(site index) it is creating urls like so:

http://phpgroupware.org/mypage/?sessionid=&kp3=&domain=default

The page loads fine when removing the /?sessionid=&kp3=&domain=default
from the end of the url.

Any ideas?  I am tired, so heading off to bed without looking at the
code, yes lazy i know, sorry.

For those of you who are interested, I am in the process of rebuilding
phpgroupware.org, first priority is the support pages, then downloads,
followed by docs.  If anyone has any content they want to include please
send it to me - *off list* and I will look at it.  Hopefully by the end
of the weekend we should be up and running again :)

Also once the content is available, I would really like it if people
would volunteer to translate the site, as thanks to Michael, sitemgr
supports translations, please email - again off list to volunteer.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)