[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: another sitemgr bug :(

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: another sitemgr bug :(
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:40:35 -0500

Patrick,

I knew what relocate does, but I did not understand how it does it. By
looking a bit more, I start having a slight idea, I spotted a problem
that might be related to the problem Dave experiences. at the end
relocate.php sets page_name and includes index.php. But there
page_name seems to get overriden by $GET_['page_name']. I do not know
why this was not a problem later. I commit a change to index.php to
protect page_name.

Michael