[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendar block

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendar block
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:18:32 -0500

"Sigurd Nes" <address@hidden> a écrit:

[...]

>> > IIS behaviour:
>> > When I click on the icon for sitemgr-link from within
>> > phpgroupware(/sitemgr-link/index.php)- the sitemgr appears without
> logo
>> > - but the calendar arrows are working fine.
>> > Then - when clicking on "Home"(/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/?home=1) - the
>> > phpgroupware logo appear - but the calendar arrow don't work...
>>
>> I do not quite understand what you mean by "without logo"? Could you
>> provide a screenshot?
>
> Attached

I think, the problem was that sitemgr-link redirected directly with
the Header function instead of using $GLOBALS['phpgw']->redirect which
takes care of the different way IIS handles redirects. I changed this
and commited, could you test if this solves this problem.

>> I try to think about an alternative to REQUEST_URI without PHP_SELF,
>> since this seems to be problematic too, according to Chris.
>> The reason somehting similar is needed, is that on sitemgr, a content
>> block
>> generated by a module, should be able to have links or forms, that
>> return back the same GET parameters, so that other content blocks who
>> interpret them keep their state. The alternative would be to force a
>> module that wants keep state, to use session variables, there is
>> already code that makes this easier in sitemgr.
>>
>> Michael
>

> This should work without PHP_SELF :
> $referer = $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['HTTP_REFERER'];
> $referer_base = basename($referer);
> $uri = substr($referer,0,-strlen($referer_base)) .
> $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['QUERY_STRING'] ;

I think I found something simpler. I am not sure why I thought in the
first place why $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['REQUEST_URI'] is
necessary, since if the form does not have an action argument it is
automatically submitted to the same URI. Or do I miss something?
When I replace line
'navig' => '<form action="' . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] . '" method="post">' .
by
'navig' => '<form method="post">' .
in class.module_calendar.inc.php
the calendar works the same,and it also should work with IIS: when
clicking on the arrows the page's URI stays exactly the same.

Michael