SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendarbloc

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendarblock
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:31:53 +0100

> "Sigurd Nes" <address@hidden> a écrit:
>
> [...]
> > logo
> >>
> >> I do not quite understand what you mean by "without logo"? Could
you
> >> provide a screenshot?
> >
> > Attached
>
> I think, the problem was that sitemgr-link redirected directly with
> the Header function instead of using $GLOBALS['phpgw']->redirect which
> takes care of the different way IIS handles redirects. I changed this
> and commited, could you test if this solves this problem.

The logo appeared fine – but the next/previous arrows on the calendar
don’t work – just as if I had clicked the 'home'-link previous to this
last update.

I forgot to mention one mssql-issue: the query in function getblock(
line 171) in class.Content_SO.inc.php is exactly the same as the query
in function  getallblocksforarea (except the ‘where’ condition) – and
has to be altered in order to work for mssql.

Sigurd

> >> I try to think about an alternative to REQUEST_URI without
PHP_SELF,