SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: sitemgr - calendar block

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: sitemgr - calendar block
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:00:11 +0100

> I think we had problems with PHP_SELF in the past....
>
> address@hidden wrote*:
> >
> >"Sigurd Nes" <address@hidden> a écrit:
> >
> >> The form action is empty for calendar[prevmonth] /
calendar[nextmonth]

> >I suppose, you use IIS? The form action is defined as
> >$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] and it seems that IIS does not support this
> >variable. There is a user provided tip in the manual on
> >http://www.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.php
> >that suggests replacing $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] by
> >$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . "?" . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']
> >Any thoughts on this?
> >
> >Michael

Yes IIS... (No problem when using apache2.0.44(win32))

IIS behaviour:
When I click on the icon for sitemgr-link from within
phpgroupware(/sitemgr-link/index.php)- the sitemgr appears without logo
- but the calendar arrows are working fine.
Then - when clicking on "Home"(/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/?home=1) - the
phpgroupware logo appear - but the calendar arrow don't work...

Sigurd