[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendar block

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendar block
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:41:53 -0500

"Sigurd Nes" <address@hidden> a écrit:

>> I think we had problems with PHP_SELF in the past....
>>
>> address@hidden wrote*:

> calendar[nextmonth]
>> >
>> >I suppose, you use IIS? The form action is defined as
>> >$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] and it seems that IIS does not support this
>> >variable. There is a user provided tip in the manual on
>> >http://www.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.php
>> >that suggests replacing $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] by
>> >$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . "?" . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']
>> >Any thoughts on this?
>> >
>> >Michael
>> >

> Yes IIS... (No problem when using apache2.0.44(win32))
>
> IIS behaviour:
> When I click on the icon for sitemgr-link from within
> phpgroupware(/sitemgr-link/index.php)- the sitemgr appears without logo
> - but the calendar arrows are working fine.
> Then - when clicking on "Home"(/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/?home=1) - the
> phpgroupware logo appear - but the calendar arrow don't work...

I do not quite understand what you mean by "without logo"? Could you
provide a screenshot?

I try to think about an alternative to REQUEST_URI without PHP_SELF,
since this seems to be problematic too, according to Chris.
The reason somehting similar is needed, is that on sitemgr, a content block
generated by a module, should be able to have links or forms, that
return back the same GET parameters, so that other content blocks who
interpret them keep their state. The alternative would be to force a
module that wants keep state, to use session variables, there is
already code that makes this easier in sitemgr.

Michael