[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calenda

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: sitemgr - calendarblock
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:11:28 -0500

"Sigurd Nes" <address@hidden> a écrit:

>> I think, the problem was that sitemgr-link redirected directly with
>> the Header function instead of using $GLOBALS['phpgw']->redirect which
>> takes care of the different way IIS handles redirects. I changed this
>> and commited, could you test if this solves this problem.
>
> The logo appeared fine  but the next/previous arrows on the calendar
> dont work  just as if I had clicked the 'home'-link previous to this
> last update.

I did not expect the change of sitemgr-link was only meant to solve
the problem with the next/previous errors. It solves the problem with
the path to the image not resolved, so this is fine.
As for the arrows, could you test the change to
class.module_calendar.inc.php I suggested in another post.

> I forgot to mention one mssql-issue: the query in function getblock(
> line 171) in class.Content_SO.inc.php is exactly the same as the query
> in function  getallblocksforarea (except the where condition)  and
> has to be altered in order to work for mssql.

this is the same query that caused problem for postgres, and I changed
it just recently. Could you test, if the way I changed it, works in
MSSQL?

Michael