phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] Blurred PDF

From: Kevin Hoos
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] Blurred PDF
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:16:04 -0700

Tom,
I tried it with the lp & lpr commands. Same result. However if I print from adobe, in X, it works perfectly. Going to the cups webpage and selecting a test page also prints correct. So obviously lp doesn't like printing a pdf to this printer with the current settings.

I've been running linux for many years, but I've never worried about printing graphics from command line before. I've been all over the internet, and I haven't been able to find any answers on this issue. I'm trying to pring to a HP Professional laser printer. I'm running hpcups 3.12.2.

Here's the results I'm getting for printing the test file: http://yungblood.com/test/test.pdf

I'm completely at a loss for what I should do. Do you have any suggestions what I should look into?

Kevin Hoos
YungBlood Enterprises
http://www.yungblood.com