Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src surface_button.cxx,1.12,1.13

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src surface_button.cxx,1.12,1.13
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:22:31 +0200

On Saturday 07 September 2002 21:29, address@hidden wrote:
> some docu, some blabla and the worldmap stuff needs a complete rewrite...

Are you going to do the rewrite or do you need help?
BTW I thought about moving /editorobjs --> /editor/objs and worldobjsdata -->
worldobjs/data. I think this would make the structure a bit cleaner and
while a WorldObjs::Data::XY may seem a bit awkward, the main usage is inside
of namespace WorldObj anyway and a Data::XY is definitely better then a
WorldObjsData::XY. Right now it's just an idea I'm playing with while I'm
trying to find the time to split the remaining WorldObj's.