Re: Binaries for Windows NT

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: Binaries for Windows NT
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:43:41 +0100

> Are your .dsw/p files ready at the time? If yes, please send them to the
> list, because I'm trying to compile again and I dont know why I should
spend
> the time for something that's done already.
Attached. The project files are very ugly, I haven't included in of the .hxx
files (you don't need them in the project to compile, but you really should
have them in there), and it requires lots of lib's, headers and dll's, I am
going to work on tidying up my copy then post one ZIP of the windows
dependancies (with the correct names) required to compile. To get it working
I needed this, a bucket full of dependancies, some severe hacks to the
clanlibs code (I needed some of CVS version and some of 0.6, picking
different headers and libs from each one)

If you wait a day or so I'll get that done, then it would be a lot easier.
If you have ever got pingu's compiling in the past then you should be fine
though.

> I'm working on tidying them up, I now have a completely
> compiled Windows
> binary with required files, it's only 2Mb, and works quite
> well (certainly
> playable) I'll get it nice then send it off for commiting.
_ I am looking forward for it :-))))
Done - they all got commited. I have a windows version ready, just need
somewhere to upload it.

Does anyone know where stuff like this should be put? It will be quite
large, the Pingus FTP is probably the best place, but how do I get it up
there - who do I send it to and how?

Ginge