Windows Specific Fixes

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Windows Specific Fixes
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:44:27 +0100

This is an updated version of the .dsp project file (shall I resubmit this
file every time it changes?)

It is also a fix to #include <algorithm>, I'm not sure if this needs to be
#ifdef WIN32'd, or moved into a different header file, but it certainly
doesn't work on windows as is.

It also patches the display to not update moving backgrounds under windows,
this stops the slow updating - but still keeps the processor at 100% (I
imagine it turning out 1000's of frames per second of the same thing).
Keyboard input still suffers (not as much as before), maybe a separate
(higher priority) thread is needed for input?

Ginge