Compiling cvs (was: Re: Windows Specific Fixes)

From: Tomas Blaha
Subject: Compiling cvs (was: Re: Windows Specific Fixes)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:22:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I was compiling pingus cvs today and found, that algorithm wasn't included
on my gnu/linux too. Second thing is missing stdio.h in
src/editorobjs/liquid_obj.cxx. Third problem is that when linking, Clanlib
is not searched in /usr/local/lib, where I have it.

Tomáš Bláha

e-mail: address@hidden
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ: 76239430