Re: I want to help

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: I want to help
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:19:19 +0100

> BTW. Neil, is it ok if I move the webpage into savanna CVS? Or do you
> want to keep it at your site for the moment?

CVS would be easier for me, and also for other people to help.

www.nmitchell.co.uk/pingus/website.zip is the complete bundle of all the
files, along with a few (Windows) scripts I use to generate the .htm using
xalan, to save you wget'ing it.

> If you're using Windows there's still the problem that there are no static
> Win32 binaries available yet.
I'm still working on it, its just that it doesn't compile at the moment, and
I am still waiting for CVS to be in a "useable" state when I checkout. Its
just a matter of time before it happens.

Neil